- In the Inter School Athletic Meet organized by Shree Mauli Mandal in December 2017, the following star athletes grabbed several medals:
- Vaishnavi Asanare (Std X) received First Prize in Long Jump, Second Prize in Relay Race and Third Prize in 60 mtr Run.
- Yash Shinde (Std VII) bagged First Prize in 600 mtr Run.
- Prapti Arora, Devaki Gokhale and Shruti Mahesh of std X won Second Prize in Relay Race.
- Anshula Narkhede (Std VIII) received Third Prize 600 mtr Run.
- Soumrita Asnare (Std VI) and Rohan Salsa Std (VI) won Third Prize in Relay Race.
- Arya Patil (Std V) bagged Gold Medal in Shot Put.
- Manas Shinde(Std III) won Bronze Medal in Long Jump.
- Gaurav Arya (Std V), Harsh vardhan Jadhav (Std V) grabbed Bronze Medals in 400 m Relay race.
- In Thane Mayor Athletic Meet held between 21st December 2017 to 23rd December 2017, the following students won medals :
- Soumrita Asnare (Std VI) won Gold Medal in High Jump.
- Yash Shinde (Std VII) bagged Gold Medal in 600 mtr Run.
- Vaishnavi Asanare (Std X) grabbed Silver Medal in Long Jump.
- Anshula Narkhede (Std VIII) received Bronze Medal in High Jump.
- In Inter School Athletic Meet organized by Sympathizers Sports Club Thane City on 14th January 2018, the following students won medals:
- Soumitra Asanare and Rohan Sabu (Std VI) received Gold Medals in 4 x 150 mtr Relay Race.
- Yash Shinde (Std VII) won Bronze Medal in 60 mtr Run and 4 x 150 mtr Relay Race.
- Shagnik Das (Std VII), Gourish Naik (Std VI) & Aman Prajapati (Std VII) bagged Bronze Medals in 4 x 150 mtr Relay Race.
- Manas Shinde (Std III) bagged 3 Gold Medals, one each in 60 mtr Run, Long Jump & Relay Race.
- Simon Sabu (Std IV), Pranav Gangurde (Std IV), Gaurav Arya (Std IV), & Harsh vardhan Jadhav (Std V) won Gold Medals in Relay Race.
- Irwyn Viegas (Std IV) grabbed a Gold Medal in Relay Race & a Bronze Medal in 60 mtr Run.
- In Sri Ma Inter School Athletic Meet held on 20th January 2018 and 21st January 2018, our athletes won Medals in the following events :
- Yash Shinde (Std VII) bagged Gold Medal in 1200 mtr Run & Silver Medal in 4 x 100 mtr Relay Run.
- Yash Deshmuk, Yash Thorat, Jatin Chaudhary and Parth Manjrekar (Std X) won Gold Medals in 4 x 100 mtr Relay Run.
- Soumitra Asanare and Rohan Sabu (Std VI) grabbed Gold Medals in 4 x 100 mtr Relay Run.
- Gourish Naik (Std VI), Shagnik Das and Aman Prajapati (Std VII) received Silver Medals in 4 x 100 mtr Relay Run.
- Vaishnavi Asanare (Std X) received Bronze Medal in Long Jump.
- Gaurav Arya (Std V),Harsh vardhan Jadhav (Std V )bagged Gold Medals in 400m Run.
- Manas Shinde (Std III) grabbed a Silver Medal in Long jump and a Bronze Medal in Relay Race.
- Pranav Gangurde (Std IV) achieved a Bronze Medal in Relay Race.
- Chirantan Valanju (Std II), Saksham Nishant(Std II), Varad Boyane (Std II) &Ojas Shinde (Std II) won Bronze Medals in 200 m Relay Race.
- Chinmayee Dusane of Std X clinched Gold Medal in Women’s Pair Acrobatics and Silver Medal in Women’s Trio Acrobatics Gymnastics in 24th Acrobatics State Championship organized on 19th January 2018 and 20th January 2018. She was selected for the Nationals
- Yash Sonak of Std X has made an outstanding feat in the field of swimming and made the school proud by securing 9th position in 75th World’s Longest Open Water Swimming Competition at Murshidabad, West Bangal on 26thAugust,2018. He swam 19 kms in 2 hours 19 minutes in river Bhagirathi where 39 participants from various countries like Spain, Argentina, Sweden, Bangladesh and India participated. He was honoured with an Uttariya Gold Plate and a Trophy in this prestigious event.
- Yash Sonak also won Four Gold Medals and a Trophy in 100 mtr Breast Stroke, 200 mtr Individual Medley, 100 mtr Butterfly Stroke and 100 mtr Free style in 5th Inter School Junior College Swimming Competition 2018 organised by Bombay YMCA on 20th January 2018.
- He also bagged a Gold Medal and Trophy in 250 mtr Sprint and Gold Finisher Medal, Trophy and Cash Prize in 2 km Swimmalthon in National Goa Swimmalthon Competition Organised by Endura Sportson 24th& 25th March, 2018. He also won a Bronze Medal & Certificate in State Aquatic Championship organised at Ahmednagar by Ahmednagar District Amateur Aquatic Association on 29th, 30th, 31st May 2018.
- Yash Thombare of Std IX won Runners up Trophy in Maharashtra State Open Badminton Tournament held between 9th February 2018 to 11th February 2018. He also won a Bronze Medal in Fit Badminton Masters Cup 2018 at District Level held on 19th to 21th January 2018. He is also the proud recipient of Winners Trophy in (Under – 17) Boys Doubles & Runner Up Trophy in (Under -17) Boys Singles in 2nd Sea Breeze Badminton Tournament organized between 29th April 2018 to 1st May 2018.
- In the Singhania Inter School Cricket Tournament organized in the month of May and June 2018 , the boys Under -14 team won 2nd Runner Up Trophy and the boys Under – 10 team bagged 3rd Prize Trophy.
- In the Inter School Cricket Tournament organised by Shri Ma Vidyalaya on 5th May 2018 our Girls Cricket Team won Third Prize – Emerging Team Trophy.
The star swimmer- YashSonak of Std IX won a plethora of medals and trophies throughout the academic session 2017- 2018. His achievements are as follows:
- In 21st District Level Aquatic Championship held on 8thJan 2017, he won four Gold Medals and one Silver Medal.
- In 5th Annual Swim Gala 2017 organised at District Level by FR Agnel Multipurpose School & Jr. College, Vashi on 27th February 2017,he won Individual Championship Trophy,threeGold Medals & three Silver Medals.
- In Speedo Goa Swimmalton 2017 organised on 8th& 9th April 2017 by Enduro Sports, he won Silver Medal in 2 Km Swimming in 14 yrs category.
- In the selection of State Championship by Thane District Amateur Aquatic Association, he won Five Gold Medals in 100 mtr&200 mtr Butterfly, 200 mtr Freestyle, 200 mtr and 400 mtr Individual Medley on 6th and 7th May 2017.
- In the 34th Sub Junior and 44th Junior State Aquatic Championship, he won Silver Medal in 200 mtr Butterfly and Bronze Medalin 4×100 mtr Medley Race.
- In Senior & Lower Age Group State Aquatic Championship 2017 organized by Maharashtra State Amateur Aquatic Association on 9th & 10th September 2017, he won 7 Gold Medals, 3 Silver Medals and 3 Bronze Medals in different categories.
- He also won 2 Gold Medals in 100 mtr Freestyle & 200 mtr Butterfly in the DSO Swimming Championship organized on 25th September 2017.
- He won Silver Medals in200 mtr- Butterfly, 400 mtr- Individual Medley in DSO Inter School Zonal Level Swimming Competition held on 16th& 17th October 2017.
- ChinmayeeDusane of Std X won two Silver Medals in Individual and Group Category in 23rdAcrobatics Gymnastics State Championship 2016-17 organised by Maharashtra Amateur Gymnastics Association on 24th and 25th Feb 2017. She also received Gold Medal in Women’s Pair & Silver Medal in Women’s Trio Acrobatic Gymnastics in 16th Mumbai Mayor Cup State Level Championship held on 26th and 27th May 2017. . She also won Gold Medal in State Level Acrobatics Gymnastics held on 4th November 2017 and was selected for Zonal Level.
- In Singhania Trophy held on 23rd April 2017 our school Cricket Team (Under 14) won the match against Euro school. The team comprised of Soham Pitkar, Nisarg Shah, Jainam Kataria and Naman Hiran of Std IX, Nirav Revankar and J. Radhakrishnan of Std VIII.
- Our School Cricket Team bagged the Winners Trophy in the West Zone T-20 Cricket Tournament (Under-12) organized in May 2017. Several schools of Maharashtra participated in the prestigious league Matches.The team members were: Dhruv Kedar (Std VI), Dhruv Sonak (Std VII), Shreyas Srinivasan (Std VII), Niket Ganesan(Std VIII), Naman Hiran (Std IX),Soham Pitkar (Std IX).
The following students won special titles:
- Arya Padale of Std IV – Man of the Match
- Dhaval Bhise of Std VIII – Best Fielder
- Nisarg Shah of Std IX – Best Batsman
- Jainam Kataria of Std IX – Star Icon
- Shreyam Roy of Std X- Best Bowler
- The Girls Football team of our school reached upto the Semi Finals in the DSO Subroto Football Championship organized on 18th July 2017, after winning the match against Hiranandani Foundation School. The team comprised of the following students : Prapti Arora , Sharvani Shetty, Dynashree Thombre , Sayuri Dhore, Shruthi Mahesh, Jhanvi Nair, Surabhi Dalvi, Janhavi Jadhav, Ishita Gupta, Muskan Pandey, Zheel Sagar, Pranjal Sonawane and Gunjan Pandey of Std X, Nikita Desai and Sonika Kale of Std IX.
- The Boys team of our school reached upto the Semi Finals in the DSO Subroto Football Championship organized on 26th July 2017, after winning the match against Saraswati High School. The team comprised of the following students : Nirav Revankar , Niket Ganesan, J. Radha krishnan, Akhil Nair, Aarav Kitsu, Devansh Prabhu, Siddhant Vernekar, Sagar Ingrulkar, Uddhav Bokil, Atharva Joshi, Aryan Moharil, Rishabh Srivastav, Aakash Godave of Std VIII.
Our school is the recipient of Overall Winner’s Trophy in 8th KrantiDaud (Run for ChaleJao) organized by the NGO Aapan Sare on6th August 2017. 26 Schools participated from in & around Thane.The run was organized for a distance of 2 kms to 10 kms in various categories as a mark of 75th Anniversary of Quit India Movement and to pay a tribute to the freedom fighters.
The following students won Individual Prizes:
- Yash Shinde Std VII 3rd Position
- Prapti Arora Std X 4th Position
- Priyali Chavan Std VIII 6th Position
- Param Yadav Std VII 8th Position
- Yash Thorat Std X 12th Position
- Tarun Agarwal Std X 15th Position
- J M Shruti Std X 13th Position
- Manas Shinde Std III 15th Position
- Gaurav Arya Std V 5th Position
The winners along with our coach- Mr. Rakesh Yadav were felicitated by International Para-Athelete Mr. Devendra Jhajharia who is the recipient of Padma Shri Award, Arjuna Award and Rajiv Gandhi KhelRatna Award.
- In the Thane District Athletic Meet held on 22nd& 23rd April 2017 at Dadoji Konddev Stadium, the following students won Medals:
- Maha lakshmi.V Std X (2016-17 batch) won Gold Medal in 400 mtr Run
- Siddhi Dubey Std X (2016-17 batch) bagged Silver Medal in Triple Jump.
- Anshula Narkhede (Std VIII) won Silver Medal in High Jump.
- Prapti Arora (Std X) bagged Bronze Medal in 800 mtr Run.
- Yash Shinde (Std VII) received Bronze Medal in 600 mtr Run.
- In the Maharashtra State Athletic Championship held from 18th August 2017 to 20th August 2017, Anushula Narkhede of (Std VIII) bagged Bronze Medal in High Jump and Yash Shinde (Std VII) got 5th Position in 600 mtr Run.
- In the DSO Athletic Meet held on 24th September 2017, Yash Shinde of Std VII bagged a Gold Medal in 100 mtr Run. He has been selected for Zonal Level Competition.
- In CBSE Cluster Atheltic Meet held at Kolhapur from 7th October to 9th October 2017. Our girl athletes have won Medals in (U-17 category) in the following events:
- Anshula Narkhede (Std VIII) won Silver Medals in High Jump and 4 X 400m Relay
- Vaishnavi Asanare (Std X) bagged Silver Medal in 4 X400m Relay and Bronze Medals in Long Jump and 4 X100m Relay
- Devaki Gokhale (Std X) won Silver Medal in 4 X400m Relay & Bronze Medals in 200 m run & 4 X100m Relay Race
- Prapti Arora (Std X) grabbed Silver Medal in 4 X400m Relay & Bronze Medal in 4 X100m Relay Race
- Shruthi Mahesh(Std X) bagged Silver Medal in 4 X400m Relay & Bronze Medal in 4 X100m Relay Race
- Dynashree Thombre (Std X) won Bronze Medal in 4 X100m Relay
Our athletes are being regularly coached by our P.T. Instructor – Mr. Rakesh Yadav.
- Parnam Yadav of Std VII won two Gold Medals in Skating 1000 m Rink & 3000m Sink in DSO Meet held on 2nd October 2017. He also won Gold Medal in 1000m Rink & Silver Medal in 3000m Sink in Zonal Level Skating Competition organized by DSO on 30th October 2017. She has been selected for State Level contest.
- Parvati Narayan of Std VIII received Gold Medal in Judo Championship and Silver Medals in Kumite Championship & Combination Championship in District Level Marshal Federation organised by World Limited Marshal Arts Federation, China.
- Kushagra Sinha of Std VI won a Silver Medal & Certificate in Karate (U-14 Categary) in DSO Karate competition held on 2nd October 2017
- Maithali Amin of Std VI won Gold Medal & Certificate in Karate contest organized by DSO on 2nd October 2017. She also bagged a Silver Medal & Certificate in Karate contestat the Zonal Level in DSO Karate competition held on 30th October 2017.
- Subalaxmi Nadar of Std X won Silver Medal & Certificate in DSO Karate competition held on 2nd October 2017
- Agnes Jeena of Std IX and Sayali Mahagaonkar of Std VII have been selected for Mumbai Cricket Association from Thane in Girls Cricket Tournament (Under17) organized by DSO.