Special Achievements 2018-2019
- Our school was conferred with “Thane Citizen Social Impact Award” on 13th January 2018 by Thane Citizen’s Foundations in collaboration with Thane Mahanagar Palika and Maharashtra Go Green Foundations. The school was awarded an Appreciation Certificate for its contribution in various Environment and Social initiatives towards the welfare of the community in Thane.
- Lok Puram Public School & its Principal were conferred with a Trophy by Sri Ma Bal Niketan on the occasion of their Silver Jubilee Celebration for consistent & active participation of our students in various Inter School Competitions organized by them during the years.
- The school Conservation Club received the Best Mini Club Award and Best Participation Award 2017-18 by Tata Power Energy Club for active participation towards saving energy and natural resources and for spreading awareness on Active Citizenship on 28th August 2018 in Principals’ and Mentors Meet 2018.
- The Principal- Dr. Lipika Chandra received the following awards :
- A book titled ‘Physics of the Future’ written by Michio Kaku by Science Olympiad Foundation on 15th March 2018 for her support and guidance in conducting the examination.
- A Citation by SOF on 2nd June 2018 applauding her visionary leadership in education and constant motivation for the conduct of Olympiads in the school.
Special Achievements 2017-2018
The Principal-Dr. Lipika Chandra, was conferred on the following awards:
- ‘Rashtriya Hindi Sevak Award’ by Mahatma Gandhi Rashtrbhasha Hindi Prachar Sanstha for her constant contribution to spread & uphold Hindi Language.
- Kalamitra Award by Rangotsav Celebration, an organization for National Level Art Competition for planting & nurturing the seeds of Art& for excellent performance of the students in National Leverl Art Competition
- Letter of Appreciation by SOF Olympiad acknowledging her visionary leadership, perseverance and initiatives in organizing Competitive Exams and excellent performance of the students in SOF Olympiads held during 2016-17.
Our School was honoured with the following awards :
- The school Conservation Club received the Best Mini Club Award and Best Participation Award by Tata Power Energy Club for active participation towards saving energy and natural resources and for spreading the awareness on Disaster Management 2016-17 on 12th September 2017 in Principals and Mentors Meet 2017.
- Best Participating School Trophy by Lioness Club, Thane for enthusiastic participation in Hindi Essay Writing Competition.
- Outstanding School Award 2017-2018 by Rangotsav Celebration, an organization for National Level Art Competition for excellent performance & contribution to inspire, educate, enlighten and provide opportunities to explore the world of art.
Our School Teachers were felicitated with the following awards:
- Ms. Anita Vijayan received Best Teacher Award by Lioness Club of Thane in the felicitation programme organized on 23rd September 2017.
- Mrs. Ratan Sharma is conferred with ‘Rashtriya Hindi Sevak Award’ by Mahatma Gandhi Rashtrbhasha Hindi Prachar Sanstha for her constant contribution to spread & uphold Hindi Languge.
- Our Art teachers Mrs. Pushpa Thakur & Mrs. Rashmi Singh received the certificates from Rangotsav Celebration, an organization for National Level Art Competition for their constant motivation and encouragement to the students.